EVERY FACET OF OUR COMMUNITY
It is impossible to capture the essence that makes Gardner so distinct from any other school out there. The strength of our culture is palpable and permeates every facet of our community. Its impact reaches far beyond the classroom and lasts long after graduation. Here is a brief list of what makes us unique:
- Every student is valued for their character and unique attributes. Individuality is celebrated as each child is both understood and heard. Each child plays a key role in the fabric of our community.
- Small class sizes and high teacher-to-student ratios ensure individualized teaching and a high level of engagement in the classroom. Our seasoned teachers are able to adapt lessons to fit different learning styles.
- The strength of our curriculum integrates core academics with foreign language, arts, science, and PE. Through learning, we create curious, independent-thinkers who look at the world critically and with compassion.
- We build community between younger and older kids. With a structured program that integrates different ages and grades, children engage in collaborative problem-solving with peers. The act of learning together strengthens the bonds.
- A spacious, 5-acre campus helps foster a true love of nature for students. Whether they are gardening or exploring the wetlands, kids are welcome to get dirty and become in touch with the planet.